Monday, September 17, 2018

I let go.. I hope

Tonight I went for a late night skate. I saw some stairs went to the top edge laid down on the cold pavement, and watched the not so bright stars since the campus lights are so bright.
 What I did last night most people would say was nothing, but for me I guess was something. I keep thinking about it and going over the night that was suppose to be so simple but it became a regret and an embarrassment. I knew I was going to regret it but I still let the situation happen. Now I can say talking to the only one that understands and saw everything happen still loves me unconditionally, made me realize I need to let it go and let what I want go. I keep wanting what I think I need and that will make me happy but I probably just need to find myself or figure out me. And maybe what I am looking for will appear unexpectedly. maybe not. Who knows? Right? Just gotta let it happen. Not do anything about......

No comments:

Post a Comment