Wednesday, September 5, 2018

So.... Different..

It is my second week of college at Cal State Monterey Bay, I can say its great. At least I think it is... I have made a few friends here and there but not ones I feel I can be close too. I met this one guy, Austin, he's super chill and funny but I don't think he's going to treat our little bond the same because of some things that have happened. I'll let you guess what those things are, anyway, I just have been feeling like its hard to make friends here! Super weird for me since I am easy going and very talkative person. I do believe it might be because I stay in my dorm all day and just do homework, chill and go out with Austin. Well as of now I might be be hanging with him and his friends to much anymore since all they want to do is drink and get high. It's not really my thing, like I mean occasionally but everyday or every night? I just feel like I have important things to do than get behind... I am not a lonely freshmen but I just wish I could find my people. Back home I can meet people and be so comfortable with them but here... its just such an odd and awkward situation where I just want to binge watch Law and Order or Ghost Whisper. I know I will make friends but its just... like I said so different. It's a part of growing up I guess..?

No comments:

Post a Comment